Dear Galaxy Team,

We would like to benchmark CloudMan with NGS data in Tokyo,
and we are wondering if it is possible to launch it at AWS's Tokyo DC
in order to facilitate large-size data transfer and low-latency response.

However, CloudMan AMI is currently available only at Virginia DC
according to Wiki:

> ... set your AWS Region to US East (Virginia). This is the only
> region Galaxy CloudMan is fully supported in at this time ...
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/CloudMan/AWS/GettingStarted

1) Do you plan to clone CloudMan AMI to other regions outside the US
in the near future?
2) Or, is there any way we can build CloudMan in such regions, with or
without your support?

Sincerely,

Ryota Yamanaka
Genome Science, RCAST, The University of Tokyo