On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 4:48 AM, Ryota Yamanaka <
yaman...@genome.rcast.u-tokyo.ac.jp> wrote:

> 1) Do you plan to clone CloudMan AMI to other regions outside the US
> in the near future?
> 2) Or, is there any way we can build CloudMan in such regions, with or
> without your support?

Yes, we do plan on addressing this in the near term; it's something we've
actually been discussing this past week.  The plan is for galaxy to be
mirrored in each region, and we hope to have more details soon.

You *could* build it yourself, but it's an involved process and depending
on the timeframe for your project it might be best to wait.  Let me know if
you'd like more details.