Hello...

I have tried to filter my data to contain only those results with e-values
of less than 0.05.  I am given output...however, this only goes to 0.001.

When I sort these same data, I see results between 0.001 and 0.05.
However, even if I try to filter off of the sorted results, I still get
only values <= 0.001.

Can this be fixed?

My user information is under the email account "m...@brandeis.edu".

M.J. Madison-Villar, PhD
NSF Funded Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Mueller Lab Research Group
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
Fax: (781) 316-0249