So I have used Galaxy to convert >50 different FASTQ files into FASTA with no
problems before over the past year. The sequencer and FASTQ file format have
been identical, however, yesterday when I tired to use the the FASTQ to FASTA
converter I couldn't get it to recognise my files.

The drop down 'FASTQ Library to convert:' tab was empty and unable to select
the dataset to convert

I then switched histories to one where this action had already been done to
repeat it and make sure it was nothing odd with the file I uploaded. However,
again the tab was empty and I was unable to select the file to convert.

Suggestions?

JT