So I have used Galaxy to convert >50 different FASTQ files into FASTA with no 
problems before over the past year. The sequencer and FASTQ file format have 
been identical, however, yesterday when I tired to use the the FASTQ to FASTA 
converter I couldn't get it to recognise my files. 

The drop down 'FASTQ Library to convert:' tab was empty and unable to select 
the dataset to convert

I then switched histories to one where this action had already been done to 
repeat it and make sure it was nothing odd with the file I uploaded. However, 
again the tab was empty and I was unable to select the file to convert.


Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:

Reply via email to