Hi all,

I really can't understand why this should be, but in recent versions of Galaxy
if you have a simple html page with an iframe embedding Galaxy, you loose the
masthead (no login, workflow etc) and the history panel no longer works.

eg (newer Galaxy Versions)

<iframe src="https://galaxy.cbio.mskcc.org/"; width="800px"
height="600px"></iframe>
<iframe src="https://galaxy.cbio.mskcc.org/"; width="800px"
height="600px"></iframe>

You can see the problems, whereas older versions of galaxy show no problems:

<iframe src="http://galaxy.berkeleybop.org:8080/"; width="800px"
height="600px"></iframe>

What could be causing this so that I can try to make amends?

Thanks
Andy