Hello,

I've got a local install of galaxy with fastx tools installed. I'm getting a
broken pipe error but I'm not sure why. I install fastx using the compiler
outside galaxy and it was working fine inside galaxy previously. Fastx works
fine via the command line. I've checked the xml files and I don't see how
galaxy cannot find the commands. I am running this off and external volume, but
I don't think that matters.

Cheers
Ian