On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> As of 10290:d34d6d1da813, nsltradamus and effectivet3 should start returning
> valid test results. As for seq_rename, ...
>
>    --Dave B.

Hi Dave,

That fix is on galaxy-central and the Test Tool Shed, and my tests
have been passing there :)

However, the tests are currently still failing on the main Tool Shed:
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/nlstradamus
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3

The commit for your fix is on the galaxy-central default branch,
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/commits/d34d6d1da813
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/src/default/lib/galaxy/datatypes/binary.py

The fix is not on the stable branch:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/src/stable/lib/galaxy/datatypes/binary.py

Nor is the fix on the next-stable branch,
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/src/next-stable/lib/galaxy/datatypes/binary.py

I'm not quite sure how fixes like this are propagated from galaxy-central
to the stable branches on galaxy-dist, but has this been forgotten about?