Hi, all:

I'm setting a local galaxy, everything is fine (galaxy can run and I can also
login) but always got a lot of errors in functional.test_admin_features

for example, test_015_login_after_password_reset

Exception: ...
Traceback (most recent call last):   File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/unittest.py",
line 279, in run     testMethod()   File
"/home/galaxy/main/galaxy-dist/test/functional/test_admin_features.py", line
89, in test_015_login_after_password_reset     raise AssertionError( 'No
DefaultHistoryPermissions were created for history id %d when it was created' %
latest_history.id ) AssertionError: No DefaultHistoryPermissions were created
for history id 119 when it was created -------------------- >> begin captured
stdout << --------------------- form 'login' contains the following controls (
note the values ) --------------------- >> end captured stdout <<

am I missing something in configuration?

Thanks a lot!

kind rgds,
Ray.