Hi,

After a big upgrade, I have an error when I submit job to SGE through drmaa

Here is the error I get:
galaxy.jobs.runners.drmaa WARNING 2013-10-14 11:26:08,075 (15615/68154) job
check resulted in InvalidJobException: code 18: The job specified by the
'jobid' does not exist.

The job is launch to sge because I see it with "qstat" SGE command. On the
galaxy Web interface, the job is stuck in yellow (running state), although
it is finished.

When I submit job by using "local" destination it works fine.

Here is my job_conf.xml file :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- A sample job config that explicitly configures job running the way it
is configured by default (if there is no explicit config). -->
<job_conf>
    <plugins>
        <plugin id="drmaa" type="runner"
load="galaxy.jobs.runners.drmaa:DRMAAJobRunner"/>
        <plugin id="local" type="runner"
load="galaxy.jobs.runners.local:LocalJobRunner" workers="4"/>
    </plugins>
    <handlers>
        <handler id="main"/>
    </handlers>
    <destinations default="sge_default">
        <!--destination id="big_jobs" runner="drmaa">
            <param id="nativeSpecification">-P bignodes -R y -pe threads
8</param>
        </destination-->
        <destination id="sge_default" runner="drmaa">
            <param id="nativeSpecification">-q all.q -V</param>
        </destination>
        <destination id="local" runner="local"/>
    </destinations>
</job_conf>

Any help would be usefull.

Regards,