On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 9:12 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Nate Coraor <n...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The recent changes to the DRMAA runner are for better handling
>> of job-ending conditions under slurm, but it looks like SGE has
>> different behavior when a job finishes.  I'll provide a fix for this
>> shortly, in the meantime, it's fine to use a slightly older version
>> of drmaa.py.
>>
>> --nate
>
> Thanks Nate,
>
> So far I've only seen this once so it isn't urgent for me.
>
> Peter

Hi Nate,

I see you've fix the name attribute error:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/ff76fd33b81cdde1fb270de688ec5e86488ba34d

However it seems the underlying problem (job check resulted in:
code 18: The job specified by the 'jobid' does not exist.) is affecting
other people now:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2013-October/017002.html