Hi Brad,

(cc-ing the list)

I'm more interested in the merging part, and after a quick search on the
toolshed, there are no tools to merge reads. Seems that there is a need for a
read merger wrapper then...

Lionel

On 14 Oct 2013, at 13:46 , "Langhorst, Brad" <langho...@neb.com> wrote:

> I would also like to see a seqprep wrapper…
> if you need something sooner, cutdadapt is already wrapped and i'm pretty
> sure there is an existing tool to merge reads as well.
>
> Brad
> --
> Brad Langhorst
> Applications and Product Development Scientist
>
> On Oct 14, 2013, at 6:59 AM, Lionel Guy <guy.lio...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm interested in a wrapper for SeqPrep:
>> https://github.com/jstjohn/SeqPrep
>> Anyone preparing one/aware of someone preparing one? Otherwise I'll put one
>> together.
>>
>> From its description: "SeqPrep is a program to merge paired end Illumina
>> reads that are overlapping into a single longer read. It may also just be
>> used for its adapter trimming feature without doing any paired end overlap."
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Lionel
>>
>> Lionel Guy
>> Uppsala University

Lionel Guy
Fålhagsleden 13, SE-75324 Uppsala | email: guy.lio...@gmail.com | mobile: +46
(0)73 9760618 | phone: +46 (0)18 410 7398