Dear all,

I'm trying to run Galaxy on an Amazon AWS cloud using the normal Cloudman
distribution (ami-118bfc78). The instatiated Galaxy however does not contain
Bowtie2 and Tophat2, even after updating through the Cloudman Admin section.
Although the wrappers are there in the tools directory, when I access it
through ssh. I've also installed Bowtie2 manually on the server and the command
bowtie2 does get recognized.
How cat I get these two to run on the Galaxy instance?

Thanks for your help.
Best
Stanislas