Hello,

My account is under rrdatta....@gmail.com.

I have been able to successfully transfer files and performed FTP uploads
using Filezilla in the past. However in the last few days I have been
consistently denied server access. The report I get is:

by server".

Please let me know if you have a solution to this problem.
Thank you so much
Rhea

--
*Rhea R Datta, PhD*