Hi,

I'm getting this error when trying to restart a previously used cluster:
"InvalidVolume.ZoneMismatchThe volume '' is not in the same
availability zone as instance"

I did a search and I could only find this previous email in galaxy-user:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-user/2012-January/003946.html

Which while confirming I should make sure to match the new instance
zone with previous volumes zone, it does not say how to do it.

Thanks,
Carlos