Hi Vipin,
It seems there are too many volumes (or too much volume storage) in your
AWS account and AWS is preventing any more from being created. You can
either delete some volumes if you don't need them or send a request to AWS
to increase your volume limit:
https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/ebs_volume_limit_request/

Cheers,
Enis