Hi Rhea,

Are you using the new server address? This is noted on the upload form: "usegalaxy.org"

We will be updating the screencasts and such soon, there are other small changes that will go along with this one and we want to capture it all in one place. Meanwhile, I'll try to make this more obvious in the current wiki.

Good question, I am sure others will read and benefit from it!

If your problem is occurring with the new address, please let us know.

Take care,

Jen
Galaxy team