Hi,

Is there any way to make collaboration on pages possible. I would like user
to be able to modify an existing and publicly shared page when the creator
of the page wants to offer this opportunity. It might be a bit complicated
and out of the scope of Galaxy right now but I wanted to hear what you
think about that ?

Philip