On 10/16/2013 01:51 AM, Bjoern Gruening wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 16.10.2013, 01:41 -0500 schrieb Eric Rasche:
>> Hi Bjoern,
>>
>> On 10/16/2013 01:26 AM, Bjoern Gruening wrote:
>>> Hi Eric,

>>> What means different default each time?
>>
>> Yes, a different set of default values in each parameter of the three
>> repeats.
>>
>> I.e., the first instance of a repeat might have a "fg" value of "red",
>> the second would have an fg value of green, etc.

>>> Try:
>>> <repeat min="N" name="rpt_0" title="Colour Group"> for example
>>>
>>> <repeat min="3" name="rpt_0" title="Colour Group">
>>
>> Well, for my case I would like our end users to be able to specify less
>> than three, so I did wish to have a minimum of one. I just would like
>> the parameter to show up on the user interface a default of 3 times with
>> the different each time.
>
> Ah ok got it, its to early here and no coffee until now ;)
> Unfortunately, I don't think such things are possible for now. Maybe
> someone else has an Idea.
>
> Just as a side note, I guess you are developing a visualization tool:
> Did you consider to use the new awesome galaxy visualization
> infrastructure?
>
> http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/VisualizationsRegistry
>
> Cheers,
> Bjoern

Ok, no worries. Hopefully someone will have some idea, or if not I'm
sure someone can add that to the galaxy trello.

I had not considered using the visualisation infrastructure. I was only
vaguely aware that existed (when one of my datasets somehow decided it
could be plotted as a scatter plot), and certainly not where to look for it.

Thank you for that link, that'll be very helpful!

Cheers,
Eric