I've switched from Chrome to Safari and that seems to have fixed the problem.
Is there a bug that I need to pull an update for?

$ hg summary
parent: 10421:a477486bf18e tip
 Bugfix for tool-to-destination mapping, tool ids are lowercased but the
mapping id was not lowercased.
branch: stable
commit: 36 modified, 16986 unknown
update: (current)