Hi Galaxy team,
We find that Galaxy workflow is much more convenient and operable for biodata
analysing.Now we get an idea about integrating our Galaxy workflow as a tool in
Galaxy,such as RNAdenovo,Chip-seq,and so on.We do not know  whether some other
Galaxy try the same or not ,and whether it is necessary and feasible for our
idea.Thank you for any suggestions.

shenwiyn