On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:36 AM, John Chilton <chil...@msi.umn.edu> wrote:
> I broke the TaskWrapper last week with my exit code handling "fix",
> the double semi-colon thing you are seeing there. Your fix would break
> non-task split jobs so that is probably the problem(?) Hopefully? Want
> to revert 8e001dc9675c and pull in the changeset I just pushed out.
>
> Otherwise, I will test out task splitting later today.
>
> I am very sorry.
>
> -John

Thanks John,

Those of us running with galaxy-dist expect minor breakage from
time to time - I do this to avoid more pain if the problems were
not spotted by the community and reached galaxy-central and
thus our production Galaxy instance.

(And with the job splitting not being enabled by default, I am
aware that I am in a relatively small group of Galaxy admins
using it.)

I don't think my fix hurts non-task split jobs, but I will now try your
fix on the default branch:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/329ea7a83af4f389a7c95ee4559d88c6fec0211b

This appears to also address a metadata issue, which if I am lucky
may be the fix for this issue?:

http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2013-October/017031.html