Hi,

one of our users has created a large workflow with > 300 steps. Yes he
really loves Galaxy :)
Unfortunately, its not possible to use the graphical user interface
anymore with so many steps. You can't connect boxes and scrolling is
also slow.

It there any hint how to solve, any workflow redesign already planned or
in preparation? I would spend some time in improving it if it's worth.
Any pointer to the used Javascript library, or is that mainly solved
with the "workflow in a workflow" GSOC project that was merged recently.

Trello card is here:
https://trello.com/c/dgVrxrHC

Cheers,
Bjoern