I get the follow error on my local installation....

 9: UCSC Main on Pig: refGene (chr18:1-61220071)
error
An error occurred with this dataset: *Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"/scratch/sysusers/galaxy/galaxy-galaxy-dist-ebe87051fadf/tools/data_source/data_source.py",
line 8, in import galaxy.model # need to import model before sniff to
resolve a circular import dependency*

Any help would be appreciated....

--
Regards/Groete/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/recuerdos/meilleures salutations/
distinti saluti/siong/duì yú/привет

Jurgens de Bruin