Hi,

I tried to contact the owner of the varscan repository through the main toolshed ( http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/) "repository actions, contact owner function. Upon submission I got the following error :

An error occurred sending your message by email: 'Configuration' object has no attribute 'smtp_ssl' Is this a known issue? The option is not available if I browse the repository from my local galaxy admin pages.

In case fcaramia reads this, please contact me, I have some updates to your varscan somatics script, as the default scripts failed to run for me.

Best,

Geert

--

Geert Vandeweyer, Ph.D.