Hello Galaxians,

I am currently working on a tool to format reports but I have a problem
with the <filter> tag.

A little example is easier to figure than a long explanation so... My xml
looks like this:

<tool name="My tool" id="my tool">
    <command interpreter="python">$SCRIPTTYPE.SCRIPT $REPORT $SECONDPARAM
$OUTFILE $MAP</command>
    <inputs>
        <param type="data" label="My input file" name="REPORT" help="Just
for the example"/>
        <conditional name="SCRIPTTYPE">
            <param type="select" label="Script to use" name="SCRIPT">
                <option value="script_x.py">X</option>
                <option value="script_y.py">Y</option>
                <option value="script_z.py">Z</option>
            </param>
            <when value="script_x.py">
                <param type="select" name="SECONDPARAM" label="My
parameter">
                    <option value="foo">foo</option>
                    <option value="bar">bar</option>
                </param>
            </when>
            <when value="script_y.py">
                <param type="select" name="SECONDPARAM" label="My
parameter">
                    <option value="A">A</option>
                    <option value="B">B</option>
                </param>
            </when>
            <when value="script_z.py">
                <param type="select" name="SECONDPARAM" label="My
parameter">
                    <option value="1">1</option>
                    <option value="2">2</option>
                </param>
            </when>
        </conditional>
    </inputs>
    <outputs>
        <data type="data" format="tabular" name="OUTFILE" label="My
outfile">
            <filter> SCRIPTTYPE['SCRIPT'] == script_x.py</filter>
        </data>
        <data type="data" name="OUTFILE" label="My_outfile.tgz">
            <filter> SCRIPTTYPE['SCRIPT'] == script_y.py</filter>
        </data>
        <data type="data" format="tabular" name="OUTFILE" label="My other
outfile">
            <filter> SCRIPTTYPE['SCRIPT'] == script_z.py</filter>
        </data>
        <data type="data" format="tabular" name="MAPFILE" label="My map">
            <filter> SCRIPTTYPE['SCRIPT'] == script_z.py</filter>
        </data>
    </outputs>
</tool>

=====================

I try to make my xml work that way:

When I select my script x, there is only one output labeled "my outfile".
When I select my script y, there is only one output labeled "My_outfile.tgz"
When I select my script z, there are two outputs.

I had it working properly with just x or y, but when I add z to my xml, the
thing gets all buggy.
Instead of having one output when I select x or y, I always have two
outputs "my other outfile" and "my map" as if I had selected z.

Do you have any idea how I could solve that?

Thank you,
best regards,
Alexandre