On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Alexandre Loywick <a.loyw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Galaxians,
>
> I am currently working on a tool to format reports but I have a problem with
> the <filter> tag.
>
> A little example is easier to figure than a long explanation so... My xml
> looks like this:

> Do you have any idea how I could solve that?

Personally, I would probably have three separate XML files, one
for each script. Since they are doing different jobs and producing
different sets of output that seems much clearer (and will make
life easier in the workflow editor too later on).

If there is a lot of commonality you can use macros in the XML
to avoid repeating things like input parameters.