Yan,

The *universe_wsgi.ini* file is at the very top level of the galaxy install. This is the same directory location where you start the server.

Hopefully you have found it!

Jen
Galaxy team

On 10/31/13 10:52 AM, Yan Luo wrote:
Hi, Hans-Rudolf,

Thanks for your response. We didn't build a new server, we just plan to change the IP address of the old server (The server will automatically get a new IP address when the physical address is moved). When server is started with new IP address, can we login directly using new IP address from client (web browser)? Could you please let me know if we only need change the IP address of file "universe_wsgi.ini"? Where is this file?

Best Wishes,

Yan Luo, Ph.D.
Rockville, MD