Hello Ray and Björn,

I'm currently working on the feature for importing a repository capsule into a
Tool Shed.  It's been on my plate for a while, but other priorities have
side-tracked this work.  Based on your exchange, I'm now working to finish up
this feature, so it should be available in the next few days.

Thanks,

Greg Von Kuster