Hello all,

We are in the process of switching from SGE to SLURM for our galaxy setup.
We are currently experiencing a problem where jobs that are completely
successful (no text in their stderr file and the proper exit code) are
being hidden after the job completes. Any job that fails or has some text
in the stderr file is not hidden (note: hidden not deleted; they can be
viewed by selecting 'Unhide Hidden Datasets').

Our drmaa.py is at changeset 10961:432999eabbaa
Our drmaa egg is at drmaa = 0.6
And our SLURM version is 2.3.5

And we are currently passing no parameters for default_cluster_job_runner =
drmaa:///

We have the same code base on both clusters but only observe this behavior
when using SLURM.
Any pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew