I'm working with a lot of data on a cluster (condor). If I save all the
workflow intermediate data, as Galaxy does by default (and rightfully so),
it fills the drives.

How can tell Galaxy to use /tmp/ to store all intermediate data in a
workflow, and keep the result?

I imagine I'll have to work on how Galaxy handles jobs, but I'm hoping
there is something built in for this.

Thanks