Hi,

I found a working workaround using the deprecated <page> tags:

<inputs>
  <page>
    <param name = "State_id" type="select" dynamic_options="getStates()"
label="Select State" display="radio" multiple="false"/>
  </page>
  <page>
    <param name = "Town_id" type="select"
dynamic_options="getTowns(State_id)" label="Select Town" display="radio"
multiple="false"/>
  </page>
</inputs>

This works; both select lists (on separate GUI pages) are dynamically
generated when the called function connects to a database to retrieve the
options.  However, as it is recommended not to use <page> tags any longer,
can anyone suggest how to write above example using <condition> and <when>
tags instead? I have searched a lot but can't find out how to do it.

Thank you,

Hans