Hi,

In the current version of galaxy stable branch (5c789ab4144a), the tool panel is empty when installed (freshly and out of the box) on my production server (ubuntu server 12.04). If I copy this galaxy folder onto my laptop, the tool panel shows up (ubuntu 13.10).

Do you have an idea of what could be the problem?

Thanks

Yec'han

Dr. Yec'han LAIZET
Ingenieur Bioinformatique