On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Eric Kuyt <erick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> After installing the clc testing galaxy wrapper I noticed there are still
> some static paths in the wrapper.
> I'm in favor of expecting binaries in the system path, but maybe that's a
> matter of taste.

Yes - while waiting for any public opinon on $PATH versus
something like $CLCBIO for my local testing I had a hard coded
path. If you vote for using $PATH that is fine with me and I can
update the wrapper accordingly.

Other than that is it working for you? Could you run the unit tests?

Also which version of CLCbio assembly cell do you have - and
is the wrapper capturing this correctly (in case it behaves any
differently to the point version we have)?

Thanks Eric,

Peter

(Sorry for sending this twice, I omitted the list the first time)