Just the licence server was installed and not the actual genomics
workbench, so I couldn't do real testing yet.
I am now downloading 6-5-1 64bit.

I'll keep you noticed.

--
Central Veterinary Institute of Wageningen UR (CVI)
Department of Infection Biology

Tel:  +31-(0)320-293391
Fax: +31-(0)320-238153
E-mail: eric.ku...@wur.nl