This may be due to an incorrect reference to '/mnt/galaxyTools' in the
galaxy user's .sge_request file.

If you're comfortable with ssh and editing files on the server, you can log
in and edit the file (the path should be /mnt/galaxy instead), and you
should be good to go.  Feel free to reply offline if you're not comfortable
with this and would like me to take a look directly.