On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 4:23 PM, John Chilton <chil...@msi.umn.edu> wrote:
> Hey Peter,
>
> It looks like ext will be undefined in your default implementation of
> _archive_main_file - is this going to cause an error or am I missing
> something?

Whoops, yes - I was primarily testing the subclassed version.

> If this is the interface you would like - I could rework it to handle
> this ext issue and apply it directly to galaxy-central. Otherwise, I
> will await a pull request.
>
> Thanks for working on this!

This interface is flexible enough for my immediate itch (altering
the default HTML file and its naming), but could be more open
ended. I was fishing for feedback on this.

If we leave this with the methods having leading underscores,
then it is clear this is a private API and open to change at
short notice - so committing it as it shouldn't pin us down to
future improvements (although it would leave using it in the
BLAST datatype definition a little shaky).

Regards,