Hi,

recently I installed the idr_package from the Galaxy tool-shed but the tool IDR-plot does not work for my Galaxy instance.

This is the error message:

GPL Ghostscript 8.70: **** Could not open temporary file ./database/tmp/gs_DtCtic
**** Unable to open the initial device, quitting.
mv: cannot stat `./idrPlot-plot.pdf': No such file or directory

It seems it doesn't find an expected temporary file. Does anybody have suggestions?

Many thanks

Federico Zambelli, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics, Evolution and Comparative Genomics Lab
Dept. of Biosciences
University of Milano - Italy

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.