I checked the idrPlotWrapper.sh file and it just renames the two *.sav files to idrPlot-uri.sav and idrPlot-em.sav prior to running the R script on them.

Running batch-consistency-plot.r manually on the two files gives this cryptic output:

null device
          1

but a idrPlot-plot.ps file is actually written. The next step of idrPlotWrapper.sh invokes ps2pdf on it and it works just fine if I run it manually.

Thus it should not be an R problem.

Thx
Federico