Hello,

  I am unable to reach my cloudman console.  I was trying to reboot the
master. The instance is running on AWS console with no error, I just have
no way of access the admin console to terminate or figure out the error
through cloud launch.  Further, I am now unable to launch a new instance.

When attempting to start a new instance I am unable to attach my existing
volume-id.

Error message below:

   - 19:14:14 - Error processing filesystems in existing cluster
   configuration: 'Volume' object has no attribute 'volume_id'

Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Karen