My recent Galaxy update has broken the feature that solves the 'Lost connection
to MySQL server during query' error.  I've set the variable

database_engine_option_pool_recycle = 14400

to fix this.  It used to work, but now periodically loading the page gives a
gray warning page, which after reloading the URL goes to Galaxy.  Is there
something different that we need to do now?

David Hoover
Helix Systems Staff