Hi Greg,

The easiest way would be to actually start up the old instance via the
cloudlaunch and then terminate it while checking the box to “Also delete this
cluster?" after termination in the CloudMan interface.

Otherwise, you can manually delete the S3 bucket (this is where the listing is
parsed from) and EBS Volumes (and snapshots if you had them) under your AWS
console for each of the clusters.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan