Hi Jennifer,

Intersect_bed is exactly what I need. How can I include this on my workflows?
(sorry for asking so many things. Im new with galaxy)

From: Jennifer Jackson [mailto:j...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 4:03 PM
To: Javier Simon-Sanchez; galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Count intervals in one file overlapping intervals in
another file

Hello Javier,

If you would like to see an enhancement for a tool that is sourced from the
tool shed, then the repository author is the correct person to contact. Go to
http://usegalaxy.org/toolshed and log in to see contact information. The repo
name is "bedtools".

The Tool Shed also has an alternate versions of some BedTools, including this
one. An alternative has an option to set overlap length: " bed_intersect".

Also, there are tools in the group "Operate on Genomic Intervals". I don't know
the details of your query, but these tools may also be helpful.

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team