Dear John, dear Curtis, and all

all that is required to fix my current issue is that the files show up
in the 'Upload File' tool form in alphabetical order.

I assume that at some point an 'ls' command is done on the users' ftp
home folder. The result of that could possibly be stored in a hash of
some sort, which could explain why the order is randomised when the
files come back out to go on the form. But I might be wrong.

Of course a better but more involved solution would be if the 'Files
uploaded via FTP' table was sortable, e.g. by clicking on the table headers.

Any idea where I might find the code that populates this table?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers
Ulf