Hey Fernandez,

  The proxy configuration can be tricky to configure when setting up
external display applications, xsendfile
(https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Apache%20Proxy), etc....
The problem is that Apache and Galaxy need to access all of the same
files and directories. I suspect many institutions have deployed
Galaxies in this manner. In my previous position at MSI we found
everything was much easier to configure when we ran our Apache process
as the same user as Galaxy - I would really recommend this if possible
- it makes reasoning about file and directory permissions much more
straight forward.

that last error occurs a lot but is not that interesting - it just is
some problem cleaning up some directory or file as the Galaxy web
server instance the test suite starts up shuts down - it is not
indicating a test failure or anything. Your test instance seemed to
load a lot of tools so you should have had more tools running tests -
do not know why none ran. I will continue to think about what can
cause this... I really have no clue.

  If you are really interested in getting these tests to run - can you
send me the output of these commands:

./run_functional_tests.sh -list
./run_functional_tests.sh -id cat1

-John