Hello Pieter,

I've added the following Trello card for this issue - we'll take a looke as 
soon as possible.


Thanks for reporing this,

Greg Von Kuster

On Dec 30, 2013, at 8:09 AM, "Lukasse, Pieter" <pieter.luka...@wur.nl> wrote:

> Hi Greg,
> I found an issue in Toolshed, not sure if it has been reported before.
> Steps:
> 1-    Make a repository and add a tool .xml and a README file
> 2-    Reset metadata and check if all information appears in the toolshed UI
> 3-    Now delete the README file from the hg repository
> 4-    Commit
> 5-    (not sure whether I did this step) reset metadata
> 6-    Now add the README file back but with different contents. Commit, reset 
> metadata
> 7-    In the toolshed UI you will see that the OLD REAME contents are 
> displayed.
> This is just one example...I have the feeling it is not restricted to the 
> README files of course...so it can be quite a serious issue.
> Regards,
> Pieter Lukasse
> Wageningen UR, Plant Research International
> Departments of Bioscience and Bioinformatics
> Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB, 
> Wageningen, the Netherlands
> +31-317481122; skype: pieter.lukasse.wur
> http://www.pri.wur.nl

Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:

Reply via email to