Hello Jen,

For this problem, you will need to reach the support or administrators for this public server.
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/PublicGalaxyServers#ODoSE

The authors of the primary publication are probably the best contacts (I couldn't locate any others). You can find these linked from the paper, which is open source, but I will also send them to you direct (to avoid posting to a public list without permission first).

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team