Hi Team,

Quite some time back I posted that I was unable to upgrade my local galaxy
instance due to issues fetching eggs.  I have not been able to get this
resolved and was wondering if I could get some help.  The error I get is:

python scripts/fetch_eggs.py
Warning: setuptools (a dependent egg of sqlalchemy-migrate) cannot be fetched

Thanks,

Iry

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and
is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email
by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.