Hello All,

I'm trying to personalize my own galaxy instance, I'd like to know if
editing the file shed_tool_conf.xml will make inestable my galaxy instance,
I'd like to move tools from one to another section but I don't know if this
will affect future updates of the tools.

Best,
--
*Cristian Alejandro Rojas Quintero*
*Estudiante Ingeniería de Sistemas *