Hello,

I am Thomas, IT engineer at the IGFL in France (http://igfl.ens-lyon.fr/).
We are running our own Galaxy instance in front of an OGE cluster.

Users quota never decrease when they delete items in their history. I have run the scripts in the cleanup_datasets directory but without success. I have no errors in the logs.

Any idea ?

Regards,

Thomas

--
Thomas Bellembois, network and system administrator
ENS-Lyon/IGFL - 46, Allée d'Italie 69364 LYON CEDEX 07 FRANCE

.The IGFL is a member of the "portail-labos" project
(https://portail-labos.ens-lyon.fr/site/).
.IGFL IT documentation: http://itdoc.igfl.ens-lyon.fr/itdoc