Hey Greg and Pieter,

Thanks for the report. This would seem to be an important feature if
there are going to be a lot of tools producing rich HTML output -
though I wonder if in some of these cases the visualization plugin
framework might be the superior way to render these results (though
admittedly no tool shed integration then). I have created a Trello
card here - please vote, comment, etc... :

https://trello.com/c/8iMhKlPX

-John